Saturday, July 18, 2015

Anticipating Wellpinit

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Woke up at the KOA in Spokane, had breakfast and headed to Wellpinit.

Not a whole lot to write about today and I took no pictures as my camera was still down and I had not charged my phone.

Arrived at the Spokane Tribe's Pow Wow Grounds at Wellpinit in the afternoon. We were met by Mr. Warren Seyler the BPA Coordination Program Manager for the Spokane Tribe DNR. He has been our guide the last two years here and will be again this year. I was really happy to see him again. Sitting in the car has taken it toll and the students were ready for some swimming so Warren took the group down to Turtle Lake not far from the pow wow grounds. Afterwards, we headed to the Wellpinit high school/middle school to shower, do laundry and blog.

Picture of Wellpinit high school.


Oh and Tarrel found a leech on him, so we wont be swimming in Turtle Lake again!

No comments:

Post a Comment